Projekty mobility osob / Mládež
Aktivita pokračuje v podpoře neformálního vzdělávání prostřednictvím projektů mezinárodních výměn mládeže a profesionálního rozvoje pracovníků s mládeží formou seminářů, školení, studijních návštěv, vytváření partnerství či praktických stáží. Navazuje na předešlý program Mládež v akci (2007–2013).
Cherry on the cake - youth exchange in the context of a long term work with groups of young people (6.10. – 1.12. 2020) | Residential & online, Ljubljana, Slovinsko
If you have already led a Youth Exchange -at least once- you probably know that it can be a life-changing experience for the participating young people. Not only that, organising a Youth Exchange with partners from other countries has the potential to upgrade your local youth work practice, and take it to the “next level”.
With Cherry on the cake 2020 we would like to offer you a special journey. An opportunity to discover long term work with groups as first hand experience. With focus on preparatory phase and follow-up activities, which will be implemented online to support residential training course. The whole process is designed as holistic approach to youth exchanges and it can also offer a simulation of phases in youth exchanges.
Objectives of the activities are:
- Explore the use of digital tools in a meaningful way in different phases of a Youth Exchange.
- Explore the potential of Youth Exchanges for motivation, learning and empowerment in long term work with young people.
- Identify the challenges of international setting a Youth Exchange brings and reflect on how to approach them.
- Increase the participants’ understanding of the importance of involving young people in all phases of a Youth Exchange and the tailoring it according to their needs.
- Online activity will focus on several aspects of this objective:
a.support to involvement of young people from local level activities to international setting
b.specific challenges of local/international youth work in current reality (post COVID out break situation);
c.the unclear modality of youth exchanges in next generation of Youth Programme;
- Increase the participants’ understanding of the role of a Youth Leader in all phases of a Youth Exchange.
- Develop participants’ competences to recognise the potential for learning in all phases of a Youth Exchange and support the learning processes of everyone involved.
You can find more information and apply on the portal SALTO-YOUTH.
The terms and conditions for the participation of training course you can find here.
The application deadline is 14. 09. 2020.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact Lucie Rott Beneschová (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Termín: 6. 10. 2020