Projekty mobility osob / Mládež
Aktivita pokračuje v podpoře neformálního vzdělávání prostřednictvím projektů mezinárodních výměn mládeže a profesionálního rozvoje pracovníků s mládeží formou seminářů, školení, studijních návštěv, vytváření partnerství či praktických stáží. Navazuje na předešlý program Mládež v akci (2007–2013).
Digital Competences in Non Formal Education - online course (17.- 28. 08. 2020)| Online, Německo
This is an Online Course for people active in youth work who want to improve their digital competences, get practical information and gain new skills and knowledge that they can immediately start using in their own work and the work of their organisation.
Digital technologies and social media play important role in our society. A research made about this topic "A decade of digital dependency" shows that average adults spend more than 24 hours per week online, while one fifth of adults spends more than 40 hours per week on internet. Social media became most influential media of the 21st century. The social media platforms are most important communication tools used by all actors in the society (business community, civil society organizations, political parties etc.). Youth workers are not an exception.
Objectives of the activities are:
- To contribute to improved quality of work and increased visibility of youth organisations
- To equip youth workers with practical knowledge and skills on how effectively to use their digital competences in their work and the work of their organisation
- To strengten the capacity of the youth organiyations
- To create systems that will help the management of the organizations
- To implement an online KA1 training course and to share the results and learning outcomes with other organisations that are interested to organize online trainings instead of residential ones
You can find more information and apply on the portal SALTO-YOUTH.
The terms and conditions for the participation of training course you can find here.
The application deadline is 17. 07. 2020.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact Lucie Rott Beneschová (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Termín: 17. 8. 2020