Projekty mobility osob / Mládež
Aktivita pokračuje v podpoře neformálního vzdělávání prostřednictvím projektů mezinárodních výměn mládeže a profesionálního rozvoje pracovníků s mládeží formou seminářů, školení, studijních návštěv, vytváření partnerství či praktických stáží. Navazuje na předešlý program Mládež v akci (2007–2013).
Europe Goes Local SP: Meeting of Municipal Youth Councils,Exchanging Realities & Practices for recognision of local youth work (ONLINE AND RESIDENTIAL) (01. - 05. 09. 2020) | Řecko
Europe Goes Local is an international project funded through the Erasmus+ Programme. The core aim of the project is to raise the quality of local youth work in particular through enhanced cooperation between various stakeholders that are active at the municipal level. The Partnership currently involves about 200 members who represent around 120 municipalities from 22 participating countries.
The meeting will reinforce the networking among the members of Municipal Youth Councils, by sharing their realities and good practises, by discussing the level of recognision of local youth work in their local communities and by designing future actions.
This training course you mentioned is mainly for people who are engaged in Europe Goes Local project!
Objectives of the activities are:
- To have a multiplying effect by connecting to various activities of the representatives and spreading project results to a wide range of stakeholders
- To raise the quality of local youth work through enhanced cooperation between various stakeholders that are active at the municipal level
- To enhance networking among municipality representatives
- To share good and bad practices
- To make a step forward for the recognition of youth work
You can find more information and apply on the portal SALTO-YOUTH.
The terms and conditions for the participation of training course you can find here.
The application deadline is 05. 08. 2020.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact Lucie Rott Beneschová (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Termín: 1. 9. 2020