Projekty mobility osob / Mládež
Aktivita pokračuje v podpoře neformálního vzdělávání prostřednictvím projektů mezinárodních výměn mládeže a profesionálního rozvoje pracovníků s mládeží formou seminářů, školení, studijních návštěv, vytváření partnerství či praktických stáží. Navazuje na předešlý program Mládež v akci (2007–2013).
The Real Deal PBA (11. - 16. 5., Bulharsko)
The Real Deal (partnership building activity) offers newcomers (and slightly experienced) participants an opportunity to find partners to youth exchanges. The activity also supports the creation of initial project ideas and advises in programme planning.
Přihlašování je možné do 2. března zde.
Every youth exchange has a huge potential towards learning opportunities for young people and promote active participation. Are you interested in focusing on quality aspects and deepening this out in your next youth exchange? This Contact Making Event will provide you with support for partner finding, the project idea development and project implementation. Besides this, several training elements focus on competence building of each participant within the non-formal educational setting created, with a particular attention towards working around themes, programme building and visibility in the local community.
Over the past years, many youth exchange projects have been developed and run between organizations from different countries. An exciting and challenging intercultural encounter! In order to strengthen the partnerships and especially the quality of these projects, this partnership building activity aims to provide the needed support and training elements for the participants who intend to organise such a youth exchange in the near future. The first The REAL DEAL took place in Finland in September 2012. Due to the successful outcomes, this event has been repeated several times over the past years and this in a variety of countries and contexts (e.g. Belgium & Portugal).
“The REAL DEAL” will take place in Bulgaria.
The experiences over the past years of the learning community ‘ The Rural Centre of Non Formal Education’ (Vila da Marmeleira – Portugal) where international events are fully in betted in the local community and based upon full involvement of young people, are fully explored through the trainers’ team for PBA The REAL DEAL.
A clear focus on the following aspects:
- Young people as (real) actors in the different steps of a youth exchange, supported and coached by youth workers.
- The local community as the integral supporting structure of a youth exchange.
- The impact and permanent mark on a local community as a result of a youth exchange.
- Impact: on short, medium and long term.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- To build up partnerships for future youth exchanges
- To provide a platform for developing international youth exchanges in a strong partnership
- To explore, exchange and discuss different ways how a youth exchange can contribute to empowerment of young people, within the different phases of the youth exchange.
- Share and explore ideas, experience and areas of common interest in the intercultural settings.
- To explore and experience local impact and involvement
- Explore different quality aspects and features within a youth exchange
- The partner building activity is open for voluntary and professional youth workers, working directly with young people, and plan to organise a youth exchange within the frame of the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme.
- Participants should be at least 18 years old.
- Be aware that this Partner Building Activity will be in English. The team can give extra language support in Portuguese, Dutch, Spanish and French when necessary, but there is no permanent translation.
Začátek akce: 11. 5. 2020 09:00
Konec akce: 16. 5. 2020 17:00